The Bank of America is the second-largest bank in the US and one of the top ten largest globally, Bank of America is a financial services titan that provides a wide assortment of retail, business, and investment banking services to over 66 million customers across the globe.
- Low monthly maintenance fees and minimum opening deposits.
- Very familiar with opening accounts for foreigners.
- Lots of international partner ATMs.
- Monthly fee $4.95 - 3% Int'l card payment cost.
- Relatively high foreign transaction fees.
Payoneer offers your business a multi-currency account to pay and get paid globally, as easily as you can locally. This all-in-one account gives you everything you need to get paid by your international clients and global marketplaces, pay your suppliers, and invest in growing your business.
- Global access.
- Low fees.
- Withdraw your earnings locally.
- Pay your global suppliers. contractors and business expenses.
- Licensed and regulated by multiple government regulators.
- Get paid in multiple currencies.
- High card transaction fees.
- It adds a currency conversion charge of 2% for international transactions.
- It also charges an annual fee for the usage of Mastercard.