The Bank of America is the second-largest bank in the US and one of the top ten largest globally, Bank of America is a financial services titan that provides a wide assortment of retail, business, and investment banking services to over 66 million customers across the globe.
- Low monthly maintenance fees and minimum opening deposits.
- Very familiar with opening accounts for foreigners.
- Lots of international partner ATMs.
- Monthly fee $4.95 - 3% Int'l card payment cost.
- Relatively high foreign transaction fees.