The Bank of America is the second-largest bank in the US and one of the top ten largest globally, Bank of America is a financial services titan that provides a wide assortment of retail, business, and investment banking services to over 66 million customers across the globe.
- Low monthly maintenance fees and minimum opening deposits.
- Very familiar with opening accounts for foreigners.
- Lots of international partner ATMs.
- Monthly fee $4.95 - 3% Int'l card payment cost.
- Relatively high foreign transaction fees.
The NorthOne business bank account is a worthwhile option for any small business owner looking for an online business checking account. For a $10 monthly fee, NorthOne offers unlimited fee-free transactions, fee-free in-network ATM access, and a variety of digital tools.
- Unlimited fee-free transactions.
- No NorthOne fees when you use a Mastercard Cirrus or MoneyPass ATM; ability to deposit cash through the Green Dot network.
- Digital banking tools include unlimited Envelopes, bill pay, and expense management.
- Integrate with business tools, including QuickBooks, Shopify, Stripe, Square, and Expensify.
- Access customer support via in-app live chat, phone, or email with extended hours.
- $10 monthly fee, with no options to waive.
- You may incur ATM fees from the ATM owner-operator, even when in-network.
- Cash deposits at Green Dot locations incur a fee of up to $4.95 per deposit.
- Can’t send or receive international wires.
- High fees, and low limits for cash deposits.