Novel Financial, Inc. is a financial technology company and is not a bank. Banking services provided by Blue Ridge Bank; Member FDIC. provides a Global Business Bank Account in Minutes in multi-currency wallets, transfers in 140+ currencies.
- No minimum balance or minimum transaction requirements.
- Zero fees on domestic ACH, wire, and international wires for Novel Plus plan members.
- Virtual cards are issued instantly.
- Deposit Checks Anywhere.
- Eligible to US Residents and non-residents.
Wise isn't a bank in the US but a money transfer operator that's well-known for offering some of the cheapest international transfers globally. However, in addition to money transfers, Wise also offers a Multi-Currency Account, a low-cost foreign currency spending account, and a Visa debit card.
Even without a US residence, the Wise Account gives you US checking details.
- A debit card to spend in 50+ currencies, including US dollars.
- You can use this account to get paid by employers in US dollars. - Send money domestically within the US.
- The Wise debit card is accepted worldwide.
- Local bank details are not just in the US, but also in the UK, EU, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Romania, Canada, and Hungary.
- The fee to receive wire transfers (domestic and international) is $7.50 per transaction.
- Incoming payments can only be in US dollars, no other currency will be accepted.
- Incoming domestic transfers take 2 to 3 working days to arrive in the account, while international transfers take 4 to 5 days.
- You can't yet set up a direct debit.