Mercury is an online banking platform that includes both a business checking account and a business savings account with no monthly fees. Designed with startups in mind.
- No monthly fees, transaction fees, or minimum opening deposit.
- Free domestic and international wire transfers.
- Access to over 55,000 fee-free ATMs to withdraw cash through the Allpoint network.
- Advanced digital tools including API access to automate and customize your banking.
- Not available to sole proprietors.
- Can’t accommodate cash deposits.
- Low savings account rate.
TD Bank provides Simple, Convenience, and Beyond checking accounts that differ in perks, monthly fees, interest, and sign-up bonuses. TD Bank checking accounts give customers access to a large East Coast-based network of branches and ATMs. There’s either a minimum daily balance requirement or a monthly fee for checking with TD Bank’s three general options. Accounts are available in Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Vermont, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
- Low minimum daily balance requirement—plus, great discounts.
- No monthly maintenance fee with a $100 minimum daily balance, plus great discounts.
- Free incoming wires and reimbursement for 1 outgoing wire (domestic or international) per statement cycle.
- No ATM fees with a $2,500 minimum daily balance.
- $0 Minimum opening deposit.
- Online & Mobile Banking.
- Monthly fee.