Mercury is an online banking platform that includes both a business checking account and a business savings account with no monthly fees. Designed with startups in mind.
- No monthly fees, transaction fees, or minimum opening deposit.
- Free domestic and international wire transfers.
- Access to over 55,000 fee-free ATMs to withdraw cash through the Allpoint network.
- Advanced digital tools including API access to automate and customize your banking.
- Not available to sole proprietors.
- Can’t accommodate cash deposits.
- Low savings account rate.
The NorthOne business bank account is a worthwhile option for any small business owner looking for an online business checking account. For a $10 monthly fee, NorthOne offers unlimited fee-free transactions, fee-free in-network ATM access, and a variety of digital tools.
- Unlimited fee-free transactions.
- No NorthOne fees when you use a Mastercard Cirrus or MoneyPass ATM; ability to deposit cash through the Green Dot network.
- Digital banking tools include unlimited Envelopes, bill pay, and expense management.
- Integrate with business tools, including QuickBooks, Shopify, Stripe, Square, and Expensify.
- Access customer support via in-app live chat, phone, or email with extended hours.
- $10 monthly fee, with no options to waive.
- You may incur ATM fees from the ATM owner-operator, even when in-network.
- Cash deposits at Green Dot locations incur a fee of up to $4.95 per deposit.
- Can’t send or receive international wires.
- High fees, and low limits for cash deposits.