Mercury is an online banking platform that includes both a business checking account and a business savings account with no monthly fees. Designed with startups in mind.
- No monthly fees, transaction fees, or minimum opening deposit.
- Free domestic and international wire transfers.
- Access to over 55,000 fee-free ATMs to withdraw cash through the Allpoint network.
- Advanced digital tools including API access to automate and customize your banking.
- Not available to sole proprietors.
- Can’t accommodate cash deposits.
- Low savings account rate.
Axos Bank is one of the oldest online-only banks around. Formed in 2000, it continues to grow, offering full-service banking for individuals and businesses. This in-depth review of one of the online banking industry leaders will give you insight into the accounts and services available through Axos Bank and whether it’s the right bank for you.
- Full-Service Banking.
- ATM Fee Reimbursements.
- No monthly fees.
- Offers Rewards and CashBack checking options.
- Pay competitive interest rates on its savings products.
- No Physical Branches.
- Average CD Rates.
- Lower Savings Rates.