Citi Bank is one of the largest Neobanks in the country, specializing in credit cards. Citi offers 13 types of cards, including free ones (no monthly fee). The Visa and Mastercard standards are accepted all around the world. Cash withdrawal is free from 65,000 ATMs. Citibank allows its clients to shop online and offline, and make international transfers. The mobile app features detailed analytics on the accounts and cards; as well as options for systematizing expenses. Also, the digital bank offers savings accounts at up to 1.01%.
Citi bank review for non-residents without SSN
Can Apply Online?
- No minimum opening deposit.
- Paperless statements option.
- Unlimited reimbursement of non-Citi ATM fees.
- No foreign exchange fee when using Citibank Debit Card abroad.
- Does not provide a Multi-currency account.
- Does not issue debit cards (pre-paid).
- High-interest rate (APR) for most credit cards of the bank is rather high, up to 26.49%.
TD Bank review for non-residents without SSN
Can Apply Online?
TD Bank provides Simple, Convenience, and Beyond checking accounts that differ in perks, monthly fees, interest, and sign-up bonuses. TD Bank checking accounts give customers access to a large East Coast-based network of branches and ATMs. There’s either a minimum daily balance requirement or a monthly fee for checking with TD Bank’s three general options. Accounts are available in Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Vermont, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
- Low minimum daily balance requirement—plus, great discounts.
- No monthly maintenance fee with a $100 minimum daily balance, plus great discounts.
- Free incoming wires and reimbursement for 1 outgoing wire (domestic or international) per statement cycle.
- No ATM fees with a $2,500 minimum daily balance.
- $0 Minimum opening deposit.
- Online & Mobile Banking.
- Monthly fee.