Citi Bank is one of the largest Neobanks in the country, specializing in credit cards. Citi offers 13 types of cards, including free ones (no monthly fee). The Visa and Mastercard standards are accepted all around the world. Cash withdrawal is free from 65,000 ATMs. Citibank allows its clients to shop online and offline, and make international transfers. The mobile app features detailed analytics on the accounts and cards; as well as options for systematizing expenses. Also, the digital bank offers savings accounts at up to 1.01%.
- No minimum opening deposit.
- Paperless statements option.
- Unlimited reimbursement of non-Citi ATM fees.
- No foreign exchange fee when using Citibank Debit Card abroad.
- Does not provide a Multi-currency account.
- Does not issue debit cards (pre-paid).
- High-interest rate (APR) for most credit cards of the bank is rather high, up to 26.49%.
Axos Bank is one of the oldest online-only banks around. Formed in 2000, it continues to grow, offering full-service banking for individuals and businesses. This in-depth review of one of the online banking industry leaders will give you insight into the accounts and services available through Axos Bank and whether it’s the right bank for you.
- Full-Service Banking.
- ATM Fee Reimbursements.
- No monthly fees.
- Offers Rewards and CashBack checking options.
- Pay competitive interest rates on its savings products.
- No Physical Branches.
- Average CD Rates.
- Lower Savings Rates.