Chase Business Complete Checking is a digital-friendly account from a traditional bank — ideal for small-business owners who want branch access.
- No overdraft fees, spend only what you have.
- No fees on money orders or cashier’s checks.
- No fees when you cash checks, send money using Zelle, or use a Chase ATM.
- No fees to pay bills with Chase Online SM Bill Pay.
- No minimum deposit to get started.
- $4.95 Monthly Service Fee.
Axos Bank is one of the oldest online-only banks around. Formed in 2000, it continues to grow, offering full-service banking for individuals and businesses. This in-depth review of one of the online banking industry leaders will give you insight into the accounts and services available through Axos Bank and whether it’s the right bank for you.
- Full-Service Banking.
- ATM Fee Reimbursements.
- No monthly fees.
- Offers Rewards and CashBack checking options.
- Pay competitive interest rates on its savings products.
- No Physical Branches.
- Average CD Rates.
- Lower Savings Rates.