Axos Bank is one of the oldest online-only banks around. Formed in 2000, it continues to grow, offering full-service banking for individuals and businesses. This in-depth review of one of the online banking industry leaders will give you insight into the accounts and services available through Axos Bank and whether it’s the right bank for you.
- Full-Service Banking.
- ATM Fee Reimbursements.
- No monthly fees.
- Offers Rewards and CashBack checking options.
- Pay competitive interest rates on its savings products.
- No Physical Branches.
- Average CD Rates.
- Lower Savings Rates.
TD Bank provides Simple, Convenience, and Beyond checking accounts that differ in perks, monthly fees, interest, and sign-up bonuses. TD Bank checking accounts give customers access to a large East Coast-based network of branches and ATMs. There’s either a minimum daily balance requirement or a monthly fee for checking with TD Bank’s three general options. Accounts are available in Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Vermont, Virginia, and Washington, D.C.
- Low minimum daily balance requirement—plus, great discounts.
- No monthly maintenance fee with a $100 minimum daily balance, plus great discounts.
- Free incoming wires and reimbursement for 1 outgoing wire (domestic or international) per statement cycle.
- No ATM fees with a $2,500 minimum daily balance.
- $0 Minimum opening deposit.
- Online & Mobile Banking.
- Monthly fee.