Axos Bank is one of the oldest online-only banks around. Formed in 2000, it continues to grow, offering full-service banking for individuals and businesses. This in-depth review of one of the online banking industry leaders will give you insight into the accounts and services available through Axos Bank and whether it’s the right bank for you.
- Full-Service Banking.
- ATM Fee Reimbursements.
- No monthly fees.
- Offers Rewards and CashBack checking options.
- Pay competitive interest rates on its savings products.
- No Physical Branches.
- Average CD Rates.
- Lower Savings Rates.
Payoneer offers your business a multi-currency account to pay and get paid globally, as easily as you can locally. This all-in-one account gives you everything you need to get paid by your international clients and global marketplaces, pay your suppliers, and invest in growing your business.
- Global access.
- Low fees.
- Withdraw your earnings locally.
- Pay your global suppliers. contractors and business expenses.
- Licensed and regulated by multiple government regulators.
- Get paid in multiple currencies.
- High card transaction fees.
- It adds a currency conversion charge of 2% for international transactions.
- It also charges an annual fee for the usage of Mastercard.